Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas in Cape Town

This was the first Christmas I have experienced in the summertime, so I had to take full advantage.  I hiked up to the top of Lion's Head peak and had an incredible view of the entire city.  This picture shows Camps Bay and part of the Table Mountain National Park.  It was about 90 degrees the entire day and hardly a cloud in the sky.  It felt strange spreading Christmas cheer on such a beautiful day, but it is something I can definitely get used to.  I had dinner on the beach at the bay you can see below and then watched an incredible sunset over the water.  I hope you are all enjoying the holidays with family and friends.  I miss you all but am making the most of my new environment.  Remember, I'm always open to visitors...

2 comments: